BARD PAPER: VERA0001
design by Lewis Roberts
Design Notes: I saw Goldeneye, the new Bond movie, last
month, and made this soon there after. Its pretty big, but 5
cubic meters of that is just from the two cramped workstations.
Fuel efficency is horrible, but that's normal for FFS. I put
two ejection seats from the aircraft section in, they seemed like
they fit. Well, hope you have fun with it. The design was done
with Fire Fusion and Steel.
Information: This is the standard issue secret agent
sportscar with various useful attachments, such as twin heavy
machine guns, armor plating, ejection seats and it even has an
auxilury water propulsion system, so it can go in the water.
- Price: 111,916 Cr
- Size: 11.75 m3
- Mass: 8.8 tonnes unloaded, 9.8 tonnes loaded
- Power: 0.1 MW Improved internal combustion Engine. Auxilury Water Propulsion Unit.
- Maint: 2
- Controls: Baic Controls
- Communications: 30 km radio
- Sensors: Light Amplification Scope 120m, 2 Headlights 30m, Inertial positioning.
- Life Support: Heat, air conditioning, lights, champagne cooler. Twin ejections seats for driver and passenger.
- Cargo: 0.5 m3
- Crew: 1
- Passengers: 1
- Fire Control: TL-8 Ballistic computer allows up to +2 Diff mods to
be disregarded. Imaging Radar.
- Armament: 2 x 13mm HMG (See TNE rulebook) in two front chassis mounts
- Stabilization: Advanced, Fire at any speed.
- Ammunition: 500 rounds.
- Speed: 295 kph on road, 184 kph off road, 18 kph in water.
- Travel Move: 585 km/4 hours
- Combat Move:135 meters per turn.
- Fuel Capacity: 250 liters of HCD
- Fuel Consumption: 62 liter per hour. (Endurance of 4 hours).
- Combat Statistics:
- Configuration: Open
- Suspension: Wheel(3)
®1996. Traveller is a registered trademark of FarFuture Enterprises. All rights reserved.
©1996 by Paul Walker. Some of the material on this page is copyright by Paul Walker.
BARD Logo Copyright ©1996 by Lawrence C. Cox.
This page constructed by Lewis Roberts.